It’s no surprise that so many internet marketers are looking for information on how to join the P90X affiliate program. P90X and all other terms including the word “P90X” were searched for over 1.2 million times on Google last month. P90X currently has over 200,000 fans on Facebook and that number is growing everyday. Yeah, P90X is popular.
P90X is popular for the simple reason that IT WORKS. It worked for me! If you’re like most internet marketers you went to Beachbody’s website and looked for information on how to join their affiliate program so you could quickly sign-up and start posting affiliate links and banners for P90X all over your website and blog. Not quite!
You were probably disappointed (like I was at first) to find out that Beachbody doesn’t have a traditional affiliate program. They actually are doing something A LOT better to market their products. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I realize how smart this company is when it comes to marketing.
Instead of becoming an “affiliate” you become a Beachbody “coach.” When you refer a sale, you keep that customer for as long as they have their Beachbody account. And because Beachbody has such great products, customers almost always come back to purchase another workout program or nutrition product.
If you’re interested in selling P90X the traditional way, you CAN become an affiliate through the Pepperjam Network and earn $29 for every P90X sale you refer. However, I believe you’re really missing out on a huge opportunity if you go that route. I can understand why that’s attractive to a lot of IMers and I respect the fact that some people just want to work behind the scenes while they collect their checks. But I think if you’re really serious about building some long-term passive income and you have a passion for the health and fitness niche, becoming an Independent Team Beachbody coach is definitely the way to go.
For more information on why becoming a Beachbody coach is better than promoting P90X through Pepperjam or Amazon read this post: Beachbody Coaching vs. Traditional Affiliate Programs.
Yes, the coaching program is a network marketing (MLM) opportunity. But here’s the deal: growing a team of coaches is optional. There’s no penalty or hidden fee if you don’t. You can simply use your account to earn a commission on products if that’s all you’re interested in doing. Although, I think you’d be seriously missing out if you didn’t choose to build a team of coaches (especially if you know ANYTHING about internet marketing because most coaches are totally clueless when it comes to anything internet-related).
I originally became a coach so I could join the “P90X affiliate program.” I used Pepperjam for a couple months, but got aggravated because I was limited to what products I could promote. Beachbody has a lot of great products besides just P90X. People that are interested in P90X are also going to be interested in a lot of other things that Beachbody sells like the recovery drink, protein bars, Shakeology, Tony Horton One on One DVDs, resistance bands, etc. You can’t promote these products through Pepperjam. So, becoming a coach gave me more options.
I figured I would just be an affiliate and not worry about building a team of coaches. After all, I was just interested in earning commissions for sales, and had ZERO interest in the MLM opportunity because everything I’ve ever heard about MLM has been negative.
Well, then something weird happened. Shortly after I became a coach and started writing more about my P90X experience, people I had never even met started asking me about the coaching program. Before I knew it I was building a team of coaches without even trying (or wanting to)!
If you’re interested in becoming a P90X affiliate why not see for yourself what being a coach is all about and try it risk-free for 30 days? For more information on the costs involved check out: How Much Does it Cost to Be a Beachbody Coach?
If you have internet marketing experience I would love to have you join my specialized team of coaches. However, I’m very careful about who I share this business with, so please CONTACT ME if you think you might be interested in the coaching opportunity.
NOTE: There are currently 30,000+ Beachbody Coaches. Only 15% use the program to earn extra income (the other 85% join simply to get the 25% discount on Beachbody products). The CEO of Beachbody, Carl Daikeler, has a goal to reach 1 million coaches within the next 10 years. I have no doubt that he will reach his goal. So there is PLENTY of room for growth in this business!