Thank you for your interest in joining the Happy Healthy Running community—the FIRST STEP in staying healthy and motivated so you can run for the rest of your life.
If you’re wondering what you can get with a FREE online running community let me fill you in!
Happy Healthy Running is a FREE and PRIVATE Facebook group. It’s a place for you to check-in and be accountable for your daily fitness and running schedule…and you’ll be rewarded for doing so! You can ask questions, get fitness and nutrition tips, or simply hang out with other runners just like you who want to get fit to RUN BETTER, stronger, longer, faster, and stay injury-free!
Our private Facebook community is the secret sauce to helping you reach your goals. Research has proven that success rates improve significantly for those involved in an accountability group versus going at it alone.
Let’s face it…we’re runners and understand the herd mentality! And even though we all enjoy our solo training runs it’s good to know there are other people out there who “get” what we do and WHY we do it!
When you check-in daily at Happy Healthy Running you’ll also get support and motivation from me as your virtual fitness coach. I’m a certified RRCA running coach, unconventional Beachbody coach, and Precision Nutrition coach-in-training. To be honest, I’ve seen what goes on in other free Facebook running groups and it scares me quite a bit! Plain and simple there are runners with good intentions giving out BAD advice to other runners just like you who could eventually end up injured and that’s just not cool!
I’ve completed 9 half-marathons and 2 marathons including the Inaugural Dopey Challenge in Disney World in January 2014. I understand the struggles that all runners face on a daily basis, especially when you’re training for your first big event. I also know what it takes to support runners who not only want to run well, but also want to get stronger, leaner, fit, and most importantly…HAVE FUN!!
Ready to get started?
- We support and educate walkers and runners in all phases of their journey. We do not allow >> spam, trolling, or polarizing posts/comments on running, exercise, or nutrition. In other words, don’t judge/condemn/put down others just because they don’t do things the same way as you.
- Yes…I’m a Team Beachbody Coach. If for whatever reason you’re opposed to the occasional recommendation or mention of a Beachbody product based on its potential to improve your health and running please don’t join this group. We welcome all runners who may also own a direct sales business to join this group–Beachbody or not. But this isn’t the place to advertise your business, Facebook page, blog, products, or challenge groups. The place to do that is in YOUR group. 😉
- Once you’re approved, please read the pinned post at the top of the group. It provides an overview of the group, community guidelines, me as your host, and points you in the direction of some FREE and valuable resources.
- The best way to get involved in our community is to observe for a couple days. Then start to engage with others, ask questions, and dive in.
- And as always, all runners should seek consult with a physician before starting any challenge or fitness program.
Request to join the group now.