As you probably already know, my name is Amanda K. Jones and I’m a Star-Diamond Beachbody Coach. I’m on a mission to find other people just like me that are driven to succeed with their own home-based fitness business.
Could that be you?
I’ve learned a lot during my first 18 months as a coach and I’m ready to share all of my tips and strategies with you. My one and only goal as your coach is to make sure that you achieve the same level of success I have (and higher!). But luckily you won’t have to make the same mistakes I did! Me and my team have everything you need to be successful, whether you want to grow your business online or in your neighborhood. The possibilities are endless!
That being said, I can give you all the tools you need to be successful, but at the end of the day it’s up to YOU to do the work! This business comes with LOTS of rewards, but just like getting into the best shape of your life you MUST TAKE OWNERSHIP of your goals and put in the work if you want to succeed.
I’m very anti-hype and I know a lot of coaches aren’t very good at hiding the excitement they have for this business and will try to cram it down your throat. The truth is, this business is NOT for everyone. But for those that are truly ready to take the bull by the horns and step outside their comfort zone it will be nothing short of a life-changing experience.
Chances are you already know about Beachbody coaching…so I’m not going to waste your time going into the nitty-gritty details of the compensation plan and how all that works. Honestly, all those details don’t really matter. A compensation plan NEVER made anyone successful!
So if you’re passionate about fitness, inspiring others to make drastic changes in their life, and make money doing it, become a Beachbody Coach. It’s just that simple! Help others achieve their goals (while you achieve yours) and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life at the same time! I know it sounds cheesy, but God didn’t put us on this earth to be AVERAGE. He put us here to do great things and empower others. Maybe this is your chance to do just that?
Why Beachbody Coaching?
My job here is not “convince” you that this is a good idea. Chances are you’re reading this article because you’ve already been doing research on becoming a coach. Beachbody is THE major player when it comes to health and fitness products. And they’re getting bigger and coming out with more products every year. My favorite thing about Beachbody is that they are NOT about gimmicks or quick fixes. They are the REAL DEAL when it comes to improving your health. I would not associate myself with a company if I didn’t believe 100% in their mission and their products.
A Little Bit About My Story
My journey as a coach began with the success I had doing P90X. But guess what, you don’t have to be in tip-top shape if you’re interested in becoming a coach. In fact, the most successful coaches are those that used the coaching opportunity itself to help transform their health. You see, sometimes the best motivation is being a motivator yourself! When the people you’re coaching realize that you are on the same journey as they are, they feel like you are a partner in their success. There is A LOT of power in that! And really, if you’re SERIOUS about getting in the best shape of your life why not save 25% doing it if you’re already spending money on the products?
So far I’ve had great success as a Beachbody coach but I know this is JUST THE BEGINNING of what’s to come for me and my team. That’s why NOW is the best time for YOU to get started!
I became a coach in May 2010 and have been growing this business while still working at my full-time job. As a coach you get paid weekly and right now my monthly earnings have reached a level where they cover our mortgage payment. Now, it took a while to get to that point. At first it was just enough to pay the gas, the groceries, and other small expenses. But I kept working at it and in addition to paying off our credit card debt I also earned a trip to the Bahamas. I never got THAT kind of bonus from my full-time job!
Last year my full-time job gave me a raise of $0.35/hour. Now, I’m not complaining…because I know many of you didn’t get a raise or even lost your job last year. But, the point is…in that same amount of time I was able to give myself almost a $1000/month raise!! Can you afford NOT to do this?
I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of counting on other people to determine what my future is going to be like. I am putting MYSELF in the driver’s seat! You see, it doesn’t matter how hard I work at my full-time job or how many hours I put in. I will ALWAYS get paid the same thing. But, with my home-based Beachbody business my income is directly related to my effort and nothing else. And that’s just the way I like it, because it puts ME in control of MY future!
What Does a Beachbody Coach Do?
First of all, don’t let the word “coach” scare you. You literally will not be “coaching” anyone. As a Beachbody Coach you DO NOT have to be a personal trainer, fitness model, bodybuilder or professional athlete. While it’s certainly helpful if you’ve completed a Beachbody workout program, it’s not a requirement. All you need is a genuine desire to better yourself, get healthy and help others do the same.
The founders of Beachbody rejected the traditional title of “distributor” and decided to call their representatives COACHES instead.
How Much Does it Cost to be a Beacbody Coach?
I have a post on this website which explains the costs in detail which you can check out here: Beachbody Coaching Costs but I will provide a brief summary below. 🙂
There is a start-up fee of $39.95 which covers your start-up kit and new coach DVDs, as well as your first month’s of website hosting (for your Beachbody websites) and back office expenses (inventory, shipping, customer service, etc.). After your first month, there is a recurring fee of $14.95 for your websites, back office, and other services that Beacbody provides on your behalf. However, if you purchase one of Beachbody’s Challenge Packs during the sign-up process your $39.95 sign-up fee is waived.
While there is no minimum order or volume requirement to start earning commissions the Beachbody Coach program does have a personal order volume requirement you will need to maintain every 35 days in order to stay ACTIVE as a coach. As an ACTIVE coach you need to have at least 50 personal volume points every 5 weeks (or 35 days) which you can obtain in one of three ways.
1. Purchasing products that you use yourself (workout programs, Shakeology, supplements, P90X bars, equipment, etc.).
2. Sales you make when people purchase from your Beachbody links or websites. When you sell a product, the point value of that product counts towards your personal volume (one point equals $1.00 wholesale).
3. Purchasing products that you use to build your business, such as samples, a lending library, prizes for drawings and giveaways, or products that you resell to others at retail cost.
Why Should You Join MY Team of Beachbody Coaches?
So, I know there are a lot of coaches out there. Why should you join MY team? Well, here are some key benefits:
- Availability! As your coach I will make sure all your questions get answered in less than 24 hours. You can email, call, or text me anytime! 248-417-3869
- 12+ Hours of Exclusive Social Media and Attraction Marketing training videos. These videos would normally cost you THOUSANDS of dollars if you purchased them yourself from a “guru” but with the help of my upline sponsors they have been made accessible to OUR TEAM ONLY. This type of training is ESSENTIAL if you plan on using the Internet to build your business. You’ll learn how to effectively grow your business online without being spammy or sounding like a desperate salesperson!
- Oodles of training material developed by Star-Diamond Coaches. Not only will you have the ability to work directly with me, a successful Star-Diamond Beachbody Coach, but you will have access to all the same training tools I used through the members-only section of our team website. The Multi-Star Diamond Coaches on our team have put together tons of material for you to study and put into action based on their years of experience as successful coaches. This is in addition to all the training materials that are available to you through the Team Beachbody website.
- I’ve developed a training site that you can immediately plug your new coaches into as soon as they sign-up even if you’re a newer coach yourself. That way even if you’re in the process of learning the ropes you can still feel confident that your new coach will be trained properly and won’t get left behind. Duplication!
- Once you reach Emerald status (that proves to me that you’re taking this business seriously) I will personally help you set up you own personal website through WordPress and make sure it’s optimized for the search engines. I will also make sure it links to your Beachbody websites and other social media accounts.
- Help building your downline. As our team continues to grow, new coaches will be added to your downline EVEN IF YOU DID NOT PERSONALLY THEM. I do not give coaches on my team personally sponsored coaches because I want as many people to benefit when a new coach joins, not just one person. And honestly, I don’t want someone joining my team just because I say I’m going to give them free coaches. This is a red flag to me that: 1. They don’t believe in themselves. and 2. They aren’t willing to put forth the work that it takes to be successful in this business. Either way, I just don’t think it’s a very good long-term strategy for the success of our team. I guess it all goes back to the old saying, “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
- I’m building a team of LEADERS, not followers. There are lots of coaches out there who have quite a large following, and that’s great! But when it comes to building my business I’d rather concentrate on QUALITY over quantity. I’m not going to hype things up just to get a bunch of people to join my team and then have them quit three months later when the hype wears off and they finally realize that they have to get to work. That’s just a big waste of everyone’s time.
Again, if you have any questions about this or anything else you’ve read here, please CONTACT ME for more information. I’ve included a link below which you can use to sign-up, but to make sure we’re both on the same page I would really encourage you to contact me first so I can make sure this is going to be a good fit for you.
Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes of all our Coaches.